Sales Support – Admin Assistant (full time) Job Opening – Warners’ Stellian
Essential Duties & Job Responsibilities include:
- Check in the runner truck.
- Finalizing transfers & maintaining the daily to-do list for them to ensure projects are completed.
- Assisting all sales staff with proper eta’s
- Calling on balance dues
- Maintaining red tag items in the store
- Updating “out” portal is current and accurate
- Creating new digital tags for new floor items and associate/dissociate tags.
- Calling clients for cpu’s
- Assisting all builder reps with creating spreadsheets and picture packets and gathering specs. Participate in all inventory cycle counts maintaining accurate dollars for the store.
- Assist manager in credit memos, returns, arri’s and mcr’s
- Manage all incoming returns and putting into outlet status and tag or returning to whse on ist with proper paperwork.
- Store key holder and I am available to come in early and lock up.
- Assist as a liaison for IT with any issues at 06. Setting up new computers, helping sales getting logins and maintaining general IT tasks.
- Assist in the cleaning and maintenance of the store ensuring a positive experience for our clients.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Computer Skills – Intermediate level PC skills, able to learn new operating systems
- Strong communication skills
- Warners’ Stellian policies and procedures
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Position requires a significant amount of time standing and walking, as well as sitting at a desk, answering the phone and entering data into a PC.
- Some light lifting
- Point-of-Sale Operating System (GERS)
- Intermediate Computer Skills
Other (travel, overtime, etc.):
- No travel at this time
- Overtime not expected, but required when needed
- Misc. duties as assigned
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Have questions? Email us
Warners’ Stellian is a family-owned and operated appliance retailer. We have nine stores in the Minnesota Twin Cities Metro area and one south of the Twin Cities in Rochester, Minnesota. Our corporate headquarters and warehouse is located in St. Paul near Dale Street and I-94 East. The company has a unique culture with strong values, high standards and a positive work environment.We offer competitive salaries and benefits and are always looking for individuals who really care about providing exceptional customer service.
Core values: Passion, Inspiration, Customer Focus, Fairness, Loyalty, Family.
To see all current job postings visit our employment page