Parts Department Representative (full time) Job Opening – Warners’ Stellian
Location: Warehouse – Saint Paul, MN
Detail:Parts Department Representatives research, inquire, purchase, receive, inventory, dispatch or return all parts needed by the Field Service Technicians, Shop Service Technicians and parts ordered on behalf of Warners’ Stellian customers. Our parts team is a supporting cast facilitating the timely and orderly delivery of service to our customers.
Work hours: Full time
Essential duties and job responsibilities:
- Checks-in service technicians and prepares work orders for entry
- Researches and purchasing parts through approved vendors, at the best price possible, within allowable timelines
- Creates Part SKU’s and P.O.’s in GERS
- Assists in prescreen process
- Receiving of parts: includes creating tags, physically stocking into right inventory location
- Prepares Invoices for CS Account Manager
- Data Entry as necessary to document the parts inventory and movement of parts in our system
- Process paperwork to notify correct staff when parts are received
- Picks parts daily for technicians and receives parts returned from the field that were not needed
- Communicates with vendors to keep current information on parts
- Maintains an orderly parts cage inventor
- May be needed to back-up CSR’s during staff meetings and periods of heavy call volume.
- Contacts customers when ordered parts are received to schedule tech visit
- Inspect all parts received for any damage or flaws prior to bringing into inventory.
- Manages parts to be returned, following vendor and OEM processes to ensure company receives timely credits and that shipping is done as economically as possible
- Ensures that company is receiving an adequate mark-up on all resale parts
- Understands the functions of the products we sell and service. Has a mechanical aptitude and curiosity to solve problems.
- Performs work, governs oneself and treats others in a manner consistent with the Warners’ Stellian Core Values.
- Is professional in interaction with customers, employees, company executives and the public.
- Able to make judgment calls when necessary, being fair to both the customer and WST.
- Is a consistent and reliable point of contact for our customers, department staff, and other Warners’ Stellian personnel and for outside servicers.
- Has good attention to detail and accuracy in all aspects of work and documentation.
- Is able and willing to follow direction.
- Is accepting of and able to adapt to change, flexible when needed to ensure service delivery and that goals are achieved.
- Is organized and uses company resources and time efficiently.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with parties inside and outside the WST organization.
High school diploma or GED and a minimum of 2 years of experience working in an accounting, purchasing, inventory, or customer service role in an office or light industrial industry or warehouse environment
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Occasionally lift up to 75 lbs
- Able to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Able to type and work on a computer monitor for long periods of time
- Competency with email
- Competency with Internet
- Be able to use a PC comfortably
- Learn and understand software applications
- Typing at a fast pace with accuracy
- Word and Excel experience
- Overtime as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
Have questions? Email us
Warners’ Stellian is a family-owned and operated appliance retailer. We have nine stores in the Minnesota Twin Cities Metro area and one south of the Twin Cities in Rochester, Minnesota. Our corporate headquarters and warehouse is located in St. Paul near Dale Street and I-94 East. The company has a unique culture with strong values, high standards and a positive work environment.We offer competitive salaries and benefits and are always looking for individuals who really care about providing exceptional customer service.
Core values: Passion, Inspiration, Customer Focus, Fairness, Loyalty, Family.
To see all current job postings visit our employment page