Parts Department Representative (full time) Job Opening – Warners’ Stellian
Warners’ Stellian is the Midwest’s retail appliance specialist. Family owned and operated for more than 60 years, we provide an unmatched shopping experience with exceptional service at 11 great store locations.
Core values: Passion, Inspiration, Customer Focus, Fairness, Loyalty, Family.
About the opportunity:
The Parts Department Representative will be maintaining all inventory of parts for the company, along with purchasing, inquiring, researching, and receiving parts needed for service jobs. They will support the Parts Department, Field Service Supervisor, and the Operational Supervisor.
- Check in Service Technicians and prepare work orders for entry
- Purchase parts
- Create part SKU’s and purchase orders
- Maintain parts cage inventory
- Communicate with vendors to keep current information on parts
- The ability to problem solve
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- High level of professionalism in the work place and on the phone
- Experience using PC and Microsoft products
What’s In It For You?
In addition to a workplace that emphasizes respect, teamwork, and personal and professional growth, Warners’ Stellian offers benefits that reward loyalty and passion for the business, including:
- Competitive compensation
- Employee discounts
- Health and dental benefits
- 401K plan with profit sharing
Warners’ Stellian would like to thank all applicants. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To be considered for this position, please take the 5 minute Predictive Index behavioral assessment below.
Warners’ Stellian is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment where all employees feel valued, respected, and supported. If you require accommodation during the application or interview process, please advise us as soon as possible so appropriate arrangements can be made.