Manufacturer Warranty Claims Processor (full time) Job Opening – Warners’ Stellian
Analyze and process warranty claims within the written boundaries, timeline and requirements of Manufacturer’s warranty terms. Interpret warranty coverage internally when needed and be expert in the use and successful claims management of provider’s warranty plans.
Essential Duties & Job Responsibilities:
- Understand and interpret Manufacturers’ Warranty Provider guidelines as related to the administration and processing of successful claims.
- Generate and submit new warranty claims daily for assigned manufacturers’ warranty programs..
- Research rejected claims, escalated claims and pending warranty claims. Communicate issues or concerns that may prevent the successful settlement of any claims immediately to supervisor.
- Communicate with CSRs, Field Service Technicians, Parts personnel and Warranty provider as needed to maximize claims payments.
- Gather authorizations, as needed, from the warranty provider for repairs or exchanges as related to warranty conditions.
- Compile, review and report all warranty submissions monthly.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Performs work, governs oneself and treats others in a manner consistent with the Warners’ Stellian Core Values.
- Is professional in interaction with customers, employees, company executives and the public.
- Has good attention to detail and accuracy in all aspects of work and documentation.
- Is able to adapt to change when necessary to ensure the continued effective operation of the Claims team and that goals are achieved.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, is organized, and efficient in the use of company resources and time.
- Strong negotiating skills and drive to reach outcomes beneficial for the company and our customers.
- Has effective written and verbal communication skills with parties inside and outside the WST organization.
Education and/or Experience:
- Diploma or GED with 1-2 years
- Associates Degree in accounting/finance and/or equivalent work experience with 1-3 years of accounting responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to site for extended periods of time
- Must be able to type and work on a computer monitor for long periods of time
- Competency with email
- Competency with Internet
- Be able to use a PC comfortably
- Learn and understand software applications
- Typing at a fast pace with accuracy
- Word and Excel experience
Other (travel, overtime, etc.):
- Overtime as required
- Will agree to follow standard operating procedures and abide by policies set forth by company
- Performs other duties as assigned
Have questions? Email us
Warners’ Stellian is a family-owned and operated appliance retailer. We have nine stores in the Minnesota Twin Cities Metro area and one south of the Twin Cities in Rochester, Minnesota. Our corporate headquarters and warehouse is located in St. Paul near Dale Street and I-94 East. The company has a unique culture with strong values, high standards and a positive work environment.We offer competitive salaries and benefits and are always looking for individuals who really care about providing exceptional customer service.
To see all current job postings visit our employment page