Office Manager (full time) Job Opening – Warners’ Stellian
Location: Apple Valley, Edina, and Woodbury, MN
Detail: The office manager is the lead receptionist and has additional responsibilities as defined.
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable at the store level
- Helps store manager with administrative schedules
- The receptionist is the first contact customers have when entering a retail store or calling on the phone, a pleasant and helpful demeanor is a must.
- The receptionist is responsible for daily administrative duties:
- Greet customers
- Answer all incoming calls courteously and efficiently
- Assist customers with customer service questions and issues
- Assist other departments with questions and issues
- Receipt all transactions
- Be able to make correct change
- Be able to enter applications and navigate credit web portals
- Complete sales order, including entering the order into point-of-sale computer system
- Balance out cash drawer at the end of each shift
- Balance out credit card machine at the end of each day
- Responsible for forwarding all office supply requests to headquarters
- Keep office clean and empty waste baskets
- Proficient in checking customer account balances
- Proficient in checking inventory
- Balance petty cash weekly
- Must project a positive attitude within the department and in company overall
- Must acknowledge, understand and promote Warners’ Stellian corporate vision and mission
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Must have good computer skills
- Accuracy with typing
- Strong organizational and customer service skills
- Candidates must have previous MS Office experience
- Must have strong attention to detail
Education and/or Experience:
- 1-2 years office experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Position requires a significant amount of time standing and walking, as well as sitting at a desk, answering the phone and entering data into a PC.
- Some light lifting
- Point-of-Sale Operating System (NetSuite)
- Intermediate Computer Skills
Other (travel, overtime, etc.):
- No travel at this time
- Overtime not expected, but required when needed
- Misc. duties as assigned
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Have questions? Email us
Warners’ Stellian is a family-owned and operated appliance retailer. We have ten stores in Minnesota and two stores in Iowa. Our corporate headquarters and warehouse is located in St. Paul near Dale Street and I-94 East. The company has a unique culture with strong values, high standards and a positive work environment.We offer competitive salaries and benefits and are always looking for individuals who really care about providing exceptional customer service.
Core values: Passion, Inspiration, Customer Focus, Fairness, Loyalty, Family.
To see all current job postings visit our employment page