Merchandising Administrative Assistant (full time) Job Opening – Warners’ Stellian
Location(s): Corporate Headquarters – Saint Paul, MN
Detail: Provides data entry, research, analysis, report generation and other necessary administrative functions as determined by Department Management.
Work hours: Full time
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Obtains information necessary to set up approved vendors and insure accuracy and completeness.
- Utilizes vendor price sheets and catalogs to set up new items with proper cost and product descriptions.
- Creates and maintains Item Price Tags.
- Maintain Vendor and Item file with accurate and up to date information.
- Creates and maintains Merchandise Floor Plans.
- Creates and enters Purchase Orders. Reviews order confirmations for pricing accuracy and inventory availability. Communicates product availability status to Buyer and Stores Team.
- Monitors backorders and works Purchase Order Aging Reports. Contacts Vendors to determine ETA for outstanding orders.
- Obtains information from Vendors regarding product transitions and communicates status to Buyers.
- Performs administrative functions to assist Director and Buyers (general communications, filing, etc.).
- Administrates various internal Rebate Programs.
- Administrates Extended Warranty Programs.
- Assists Director and Buyers with internal and external communication, including store communication,
- vendors, customer service, etc.
- Serves as department contact for customer related issues.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required by management.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to prioritize work and develop processes that monitor progress and performance for the company.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail in managing multiple priorities.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- General PC proficiency and strong skills in Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint are required.
- Occasional, brief travel within the Twin Cities Metro area may be required. No overnights.
- Overtime may be required.
- Associate’s Degree or two years related experience.
- Previous retail, inventory management, customer service or accounting experience.
Have questions? Email us
Warners’ Stellian is a family-owned and operated appliance retailer. We have nine stores in the Minnesota Twin Cities Metro area and one south of the Twin Cities in Rochester, Minnesota. Our corporate headquarters and warehouse is located in St. Paul near Dale Street and I-94 East. The company has a unique culture with strong values, high standards and a positive work environment.We offer competitive salaries and benefits and are always looking for individuals who really care about providing exceptional customer service.
Core values: Passion, Inspiration, Customer Focus, Fairness, Loyalty, Family.
To see all current job postings visit our employment page