Appliance Repair Technician (full time) Job Opening – Warners’ Stellian
Up to $3000 signing bonus + ongoing incentives
Your new career starts today. Work for a local and stable company that treats you like family.
Job number: 1676
Job description: As an Appliance Repair Technician, you will represent Warners’ Stellian in customers’ homes in a professional manner to repair appliances while maintaining a company vehicle and proper documentation of completed service calls.
Compensation: Earn up to your potential with performance incentives beyond base salary.
- Medical / Dental and supplementary insurance available
- Paid time off
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Paid training available
- Company vehicle and uniform provided
- Wellness program including health club reimbursement program
- Cell phone and laptop provided
- Dispatch from home
- Competitive base pay + incentives
Work hours: Day shift, overtime available
Job responsibilities include:
- Diagnose and repair appliances in home
- Keep company vehicle stocked and clean
- Maintain communication with supervisor and Customer Service staff
- Maintain proper documentation of all work orders
- Valid driver’s license
- Good communication skills
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Previous appliance repair experience and Appliance/Refrigeration Repair Certifications preferred, but not required (training available)
- Able to pass a drug screen and DOT physical
- Willing and able to lift heavy appliances on a daily basis
Have questions? Email us
Warners’ Stellian is a family-owned and operated appliance retailer. We have nine stores in the Minnesota Twin Cities Metro area and one south of the Twin Cities in Rochester, Minnesota. Our corporate headquarters and warehouse is located in St. Paul near Dale Street and I-94 East. The company has a unique culture with strong values, high standards and a positive work environment.We offer competitive salaries and benefits and are always looking for individuals who really care about providing exceptional customer service.
To see all current job postings visit our employment page