Appliance Repair Technician (full time) Job Opening – Warners’ Stellian
Up to $3000 signing bonus + ongoing incentives
Your new career starts today. Work for a local and stable company that treats you like family.
Job number: 1676
Location: West Des Moines, IA
Job description: As an Appliance Repair Technician, you will represent Warners’ Stellian in customers’ homes in a professional manner to repair appliances while maintaining a company vehicle and proper documentation of completed service calls.
Compensation: Earn up to your potential with performance incentives beyond base salary.
- Medical / Dental and supplementary insurance available
- Paid time off
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Paid training available
- Company vehicle and uniform provided
- Wellness program including health club reimbursement program
- Cell phone and laptop provided
- Dispatch from home
- Competitive base pay + incentives
Work hours: Day shift, overtime available
Job responsibilities include:
- Diagnose and repair appliances in home
- Keep company vehicle stocked and clean
- Maintain communication with supervisor and Customer Service staff
- Maintain proper documentation of all work orders
- Valid driver’s license
- Good communication skills
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Previous appliance repair experience and Appliance/Refrigeration Repair Certifications preferred, but not required (training available)
- Able to pass a drug screen and DOT physical
- Willing and able to lift heavy appliances on a daily basis
Have questions? Email us
Warners’ Stellian is a family-owned and operated appliance retailer. We have nine stores in the Minnesota Twin Cities Metro area and one south of the Twin Cities in Rochester, Minnesota. A new store will be opening soon in West Des Moines, IA. Our corporate headquarters and warehouse is located in St. Paul near Dale Street and I-94 East. The company has a unique culture with strong values, high standards and a positive work environment.We offer competitive salaries and benefits and are always looking for individuals who really care about providing exceptional customer service.
Core values: Passion, Inspiration, Customer Focus, Fairness, Loyalty, Family.
To see all current job postings visit our employment page