Accounting Specialist (full time) Job Opening – Warners’ Stellian
Records organization’s business transactions and retains accounting records.
- Reviews invoices for accuracy and completeness.
- Assists in invoice processing and verification, expense coding, and processes payments of checks.
- Sending & tracking invoices.
- Responsible for organization of archive file room
- Ordering pre-liens & liens.
- Receiving & coding checks & supplying lien waivers as requested.
- Collecting past due accounts and working with customers to resolving accounting/credit problems.
- Managing credit applications.
- Reconciliation of Bank Statement.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to prioritize work and develop processes that monitor progress and performance for the company
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work as a member of a cross-functional team
Education and/or Experience:
- 2 years accounting degree preferred/ or equivalent experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to site for extended periods of time
- Must be able to do entry work on a keyboard
- Must be able to use the phone system
- General computer proficiency and strong skills in MS Word and Excel required
- Proficiency with a 10 key.
Other (travel, overtime, etc.):
- Overtime as required
- Will agree to follow standard operating procedures and abide by policies set forth by company
- Performs other duties as assigned
Have questions? Email us
Warners’ Stellian is a family-owned and operated appliance retailer. We have nine stores in the Minnesota Twin Cities Metro area, one south of the Twin Cities in Rochester, Minnesota, and one in West Des Moines, Iowa. Our corporate headquarters and warehouse is located in St. Paul near Dale Street and I-94 East. The company has a unique culture with strong values, high standards and a positive work environment.We offer competitive salaries and benefits and are always looking for individuals who really care about providing exceptional customer service.
To see all current job postings visit our employment page