HVAC Master Installer/Technician Job Opening – Warners’ Stellian
Job type: Full time
Job location: Corporate Office – Saint Paul, MN
Job number: 1646
Job description: Warners’ Stellian is looking for a full time experienced Master HVAC installer. The position will be responsible for operations of installs in field, product training for new apprentice installers, and training of service TECHS. The position will also assist with growth of current HVAC department with creating in house installation services and full home warranty program. With commitment to the role and our great customer service focus, we can motivate our own employees and provide innovation and independent problem solving for our customers.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for holding current Master HVAC competency cards required to install Furnaces and A/C units in Twin Cities and great Twin City areas.
- Responsible for identifying training needs and training of new apprentice installers.
- Responsible for working with marketing team to develop strategy to current marketplace offers.
- Responsible for any assigned duties of supervisors.
Positions Supervised & Responsibilities:
- HVAC installers/apprentice
- Appliance Product Knowledge
- Appliance Installation Knowledge
- Computer Skills – Intermediate level PC skills, ability to learn point-of-sale operating system
- Phone skills
- Warners’ Stellian policies and procedures
Education and/or Experience:
- 4 year college degree or 5 years industry experience
- Management, supervision, general labor skills, skills to the trade – HVAC
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations:
- Must hold HVAC Masters competency cards in Warm Air, Refrigerant and Gas Fitting.
Capable to honor schedule and assist in field when necessary.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- General understanding of company operating system.
- Basic utilization of electronic communication tools.
Other (travel, overtime, etc.):
- Overtime as required
- Will agree to follow standard operating procedures and abide by policies set forth by company
- Performs other duties as assigned
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Have questions? Email us
Warners’ Stellian is a family-owned and operated appliance retailer. We have nine stores in the Minnesota Twin Cities Metro area and one south of the Twin Cities in Rochester, Minnesota. Our corporate headquarters and warehouse is located in St. Paul near Dale Street and I-94 East. The company has a unique culture with strong values, high standards and a positive work environment.We offer competitive salaries and benefits and are always looking for individuals who really care about providing exceptional customer service.
Core values: Passion, Inspiration, Customer Focus, Fairness, Loyalty, Family.
To see all current job postings visit our employment page