Executive Administrative Assistant (full time) Job Opening – Warners’ Stellian
About the opportunity:
The Executive Administrative Assistant will work directly with the company executives and be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties.
- The Executive Administrative Assistant will coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Responsible for maintaining an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Screen executive work and communications
- Schedule meetings, appointments, and manage travel itineraries
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- A high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- The ability to take direction and work in an open office environment
- General PC proficiency and advanced skills in MS Word and Excel are required
- Proficiency with a 10 key
What’s In It For You?
In addition to a workplace that emphasizes respect, teamwork, and personal and professional growth, Warners’ Stellian offers benefits that reward loyalty and passion for the business, including:
- Competitive compensation
- Employee discounts
- Health and dental benefits
- 401K plan with profit sharing
Warners’ Stellian would like to thank all applicants. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saint Paul, MN 55103: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Microsoft PowerPoint: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Have questions? Email us
Warners’ Stellian is a family-owned and operated appliance retailer. We have nine stores in the Minnesota Twin Cities Metro area and one south of the Twin Cities in Rochester, Minnesota. Our corporate headquarters and warehouse is located in St. Paul near Dale Street and I-94 East. The company has a unique culture with strong values, high standards and a positive work environment. We offer competitive salaries and benefits and are always looking for individuals who really care about providing exceptional customer service.
Core values: Passion, Inspiration, Customer Focus, Fairness, Loyalty, Family.
To see all current job postings visit our employment page