Digital Marketing Specialist (full time) Job Opening – Warners’ Stellian
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for working with Warners’ Stellian marketing team to realize and reach optimal advertising and marketing function.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage paid social campaigns and report on KPI achievement
- Work collaboratively on a content marketing plan to reach target audience. Tactics may include blogs, videos, social media posts/filters, buying guides, email newsletters and custom landing pages.
- Collaborate with team and agency to implement SEO/SEM best practices
- Manage customer lists and perform segmentation and analysis
- Create/send traffic instructions for broadcast and digital advertising to media partners
- Analyze and report on store & web traffic
- Assist with web catalog maintenance
- Assist in conceptualizing/proofing of advertising circulars, TV/digital video advertising, radio spots, billboards, web banners, etc.
- Assist with event marketing as needed
Competencies (other duties may be assigned):
- Willing to stay up-to-date on marketing/retail trends and product/service offerings
- Sees challenges as opportunities to develop and be resourceful
- Able to prioritize and multi-task
- Proven advanced project management and problem solving skills
- Able to write and produce with high attention to detail
- Exhibits strong organizational skills
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Advanced skills in WordPress, Excel and social media software
- High school diploma/GED equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field strongly preferred
- 8+ years experience performing similar duties and responsibilities
- Retail marketing experience preferred
- Advanced PC proficiency
- Familiar with Adobe Creative suite, video editing programs and basic HTML editing
- Preferred certifications: Facebook Blueprint, Google AdWords, Google Analytics
- Light lifting required
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Travel may be required
Applicants are encouraged to provide work samples with their application.
Have questions? Email us
Warners’ Stellian is a family-owned and operated appliance retailer. We have nine stores in the Minnesota Twin Cities Metro area and one south of the Twin Cities in Rochester, Minnesota. Our corporate headquarters and warehouse is located in St. Paul near Dale Street and I-94 East. The company has a unique culture with strong values, high standards and a positive work environment. We offer competitive salaries and benefits and are always looking for individuals who really care about providing exceptional customer service.
To see all current job postings visit our employment page