Customer Service Representative (full time) Job Opening – Warners’ Stellian
Up to $1500 signing bonus!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
*** Up to $1,500 Hiring Bonus ***
Customer Service Specialists in our Repair Department are all about:
– Extraordinary Service: we turn one-time customers into lifetime customers. We have customers who have been with us for 50 + years. We strive to maintain that level of loyalty to our new customers as well.
– Fun: Yes, we are focused on quality and service metrics, but we also have a great time while we’re doing it. You can partake in activities planned by our Department’s Fun Committee, including the monthly Food Truck Fridays in the spring and summer, bingo and more.
– Continuous Learning: Our Repair Department conducts monthly appliance and process training. All ideas for improvement are welcome. Career growth and employee personal/professional development are top priorities within the department.
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour + incentive plan of up to $250.00 bi-weekly, after 90 days.
The Details of What You’ll Do:
· Assist customers with appliance repair requests via a variety of communication channels – phone, email, and text.
· Coordinate service for our customers with our in-house repair technicians or appropriate external service providers.
· Provide accurate and complete information regarding service options and terms of service, for both in and out of warranty products.
· Develop an understanding of the systems, software programs and tools necessary for navigating and managing workflow.
· Demonstrate outstanding communication skills, active listening, empathy, professionalism, and problem-solving skills.
· Be comfortable working in a fast-paced, structured, high-volume environment with the ability to maintain composure in stressful circumstances and diffuse escalated situations. When an appliance stops working, it can impact daily life. Assisting customers to resolve their service needs is fulfilling.
· Be a part of a team that is committed to meeting and exceeding customers’ expectations. This entails supporting coworkers, being active in team discussions, contributing knowledge and ideas to the team, assisting with other duties as assigned and providing constructive feedback to management (we mean it, we want to hear from you).
· Incentive plan after 90 days
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Company paid Short-term Disability
· Flex spending and HSA Options
· 401k and Profit Sharing
· PTO and Paid Holidays
· Appliance discounts
When/ Where You’ll Work:
· Full-time, 8:30am-5:00pm, Monday through Friday
· Training hours are 7:30am – 4:00pm for 3 weeks
· On-site at our St Paul Corporate Office, near Dale Street and I-94 East
Qualifications You’ll Need:
· Desire to provide an exceptional customer experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Punctual and committed to excellent attendance
· Ability to work as a member of a cross-functional team
· Proficiency with technology including Microsoft Office
· Strong typing skills, minimum of 40 WPM
· Customer service experience
· High school diploma or GED
· Successful completion of pre-employment criminal background check and drug screening
Warners’ Stellian is the Midwest’s retail appliance specialist. Family owned and operated for more than 60 years. We provide an unmatched shopping experience with exceptional service at 12 great store locations.
Core values: Customer Focus, Passion, Integrity, Inspiration, Loyalty, Family.
Warners’ Stellian is committed to equal employment opportunities and to fostering an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment where all associates feel valued, respected, and supported. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application or interview process, you may call us at 651-222-0011.
Like what you’ve read so far? Click that Apply Button. When you work here, you really are family. Come join our Family!!
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
Work Location: One location
Have questions? Email us
Warners’ Stellian is a family-owned and operated appliance retailer. We have nine stores in the Minnesota Twin Cities Metro area, one south of the Twin Cities in Rochester, Minnesota and a location opening soon in West Des Moines, IA. Our corporate headquarters and warehouse is located in St. Paul near Dale Street and I-94 East. The company has a unique culture with strong values, high standards and a positive work environment. We offer competitive salaries and benefits and are always looking for individuals who really care about providing exceptional customer service.
Core values: Passion, Inspiration, Customer Focus, Fairness, Loyalty, Family.
To see all current job postings visit our employment page