Contract Sales Administrative Assistant (full time) Job Opening – Warners’ Stellian
Location(s): Corporate Headquarters – Saint Paul, MN
Detail: The Administrative Assistant is a lead receptionist for the Contract Sales Team also providing administrative support to the Sales Department executive team as needed.
Work hours: Full time
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Answer all incoming calls courteously and efficiently.
- Assist customers with customer service questions/issues
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to multitask as needed to execute several responsibilities simultaneously.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a member of cross-functional team.
- General PC proficiency and strong skills in Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint are required.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and basic HTML.
- Occasional, brief travel within the Twin Cities Metro area may be required. No overnights.
- Overtime may be required.
- Associate’s Degree or two years related experience.
- Previous website, retail, inventory management, customer service or accounting experience.
Have questions? Email us
Warners’ Stellian is a family-owned and operated appliance retailer. We have nine stores in the Minnesota Twin Cities Metro area and one south of the Twin Cities in Rochester, Minnesota. Our corporate headquarters and warehouse is located in St. Paul near Dale Street and I-94 East. The company has a unique culture with strong values, high standards and a positive work environment.We offer competitive salaries and benefits and are always looking for individuals who really care about providing exceptional customer service.
To see all current job postings visit our employment page