Warners’ Stellian Co, Inc.’s Contest Official Rules
1. No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
2. Eligibility. This Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents age eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry with a valid Social Security number and who reside in the Warners’ Stellian Local Delivery area (as defined on https://www.warnersstellian.com/delivery-schedule). Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Warners’ Stellian, its parent company, affiliates, related entities and subsidiaries, promotional sponsors, prize providers, advertising agencies, and the immediate family members and household members of all such employees are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and stepchildren. The term “household members” refers to people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. Contest Period. The Contest will begin at 8:30am CST on Oct. 2, 2019 and will run through 9:00pm CST on Oct. 16, 2019 (the “Contest Period”). Warners’ Stellian’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
4. How to Enter: Visit a Warners’ Stellian showroom location and complete an entry form. Limit one (1) entry per eligible person per day. Any attempt by any participant to submit more than one (1) entry per day by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entry and the participant may be disqualified. Warners’ Stellian is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, inappropriate or misdirected registrations, all of which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Warners’ Stellian and will not be returned. Warners’ Stellian reserves the right to contact entrants and all other individuals whose email address is submitted as part of this promotion. No entries by mail, telephone or email will be accepted.
5. Winner Selection. On or about 10:00 am CST on Oct. 21, 2019, Warners’ Stellian will select one (1) entry for the Grand Prize in a random drawing from among all valid entries received by Warners’ Stellian during the Contest Period. The winning entrant will be contacted using the email address provided with the entry and may be awarded the prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules). Warners’ Stellian’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Failure to respond to the initial verification contact within three (3) days of notification will result in disqualification.
6. Verification of Potential Winner. POTENTIAL CONTEST WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY Warners’ Stellian WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. The potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner will be notified by email after the date of random drawing and/or winner determination. The potential winner will be required to sign and return to Warners’ Stellian, within three (3) days of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize, if applicable. A winner who returns the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release will be deemed to have accepted the Contest Prize and thereafter will not be permitted to rescind their acceptance of the prize and/or return the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and/or the liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that the potential winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason, Warners’ Stellian may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
7. Grand Prize. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded in this Contest. The Grand Prize is: a trip for two (the winner and a guest) to anywhere in the contiguous 48 states (excluding Alaska & Hawaii) which consists of round-trip coach airfare for mutually agreed upon dates and airlines from MSP; two (2) nights single-room, double-occupancy hotel accommodations at a mutually agreed upon hotel. Winner is responsible for all taxes associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on a number of factors including the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period and listeners participating at any given time. Warners’ Stellian reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason.
Grand Prize Trip must be booked by Dec. 31, 2019. Travel dates to be mutually agreed upon by winner and Warners’ Stellian. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary. Winner’s guest must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Grand Prize Trip is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at Warners’ Stellian’s sole discretion.
8. Entry Conditions and Release. By entering, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Warners’ Stellian, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Contest; (b) release and hold harmless Warners’ Stellian, and its subsidiaries, related and affiliated companies, participating sponsors, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Contest, and each of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Contest, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or entrant’s acceptance, use, non-use or misuse of the prize. By entering, each participant further agrees to receive marketing communications from Warners’ Stellian via any medium, known and unknown. Any participant who opts-out of these communication also remove himself/herself from the Contest. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that Warners’ Stellian may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
9. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes winner’s consent to Warners’ Stellian’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
10. Taxes. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner.
11. General Conditions. Warners’ Stellian reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Warners’ Stellian’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Warners’ Stellian in its sole discretion. Warners’ Stellian reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Warners’ Stellian reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Warners’ Stellian’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use, non-use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance or completion of the Contest, or any part of it, for any reason, Warners’ Stellian, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, programming or any other reason causes more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available or claimed, Warners’ Stellian reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Disputes. Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Contest or the determination of the winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by Minnesota courts; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Minnesota.
15. Contest Results. A winners list may be obtained within thirty (30) days after the Contest Period expires by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Warners’ Stellian identified below.
CONTEST SPONSOR: Warners’ Stellian, 550 Atwater Circle, St. Paul, MN 55103